Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hello and Welcome!


Hello, everyone! 
Welcome to the new Magnolia Pearl International blog! My name is Ashley, and I'm running this ship (aka this blog). I'm so excited to embark on this wonderful adventure with all of you! I decided I would post some of my favorite pictures from the most recent photoshoot with you guys to see what Robin's up to.





So some good news is in order! Within the next few weeks, Magnolia Pearl will be open during the evening (our Texas evening time, anyway), so there will be someone here to answer your call! Don't worry, I'll keep you updated on the status of that.
I'll be in touch with all of you lovelies soon!


-Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Yo, Ashley! Just so you know. I'm listening....and I love it. I've often thought that we shouldn't keep Magnolia Pearl a secret shared amongst those of us in the know. I tell all, who need to know and have a kindred spirit. Life is lovely....live it that way! Thank goodness others can share the love now. Welcome and I look forward to sharing the ride with you, my new friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for helping us spread the love, Annie!
      That's very sweet of you and it is definitely much appreciated.
      It's also reassuring to know that someone's reading this and I'm not just talking to myself! Hahaha.
      I'm glad you're taking this journey with me :)

      Delete