Monday, May 13, 2013

Shoes and Mother's Day


Who doesn't love talking about shoes?
I mean, I know I do.
Some photographical evidence of the shoes that are coming in are below:


It's a little difficult to see, but the shoes on the far right (picture above) and the on the left (picture below) have adorable buttons on the side. 



These lovely shoes should be available within the next week or two, so everyone get ready!
I have a love affair with boots and just shoes in general, so I'm particularly excited for these bad boys to be for sale! There is nothing better than flowing, graceful skirts contrasted with boots. You have the comfort of boots but still keeping the femininity with the skirts or dresses.
Plus, it looks adorable. 
So there's that.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day with their loved ones.
It took too long for me to realize that I need to appreciate my family and friends more, and I'm definitely appreciative of my mother.

"Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love."
-Stevie Wonder

Have a lovely day, everyone!

-Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment