Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Winds of Change


Hello there, lovelies!
We're finally having beautiful spring weather here in Fredericksburg after that rush of cold we had recently. However, knowing Texas, the temperature will skyrocket into the hundreds within the next few days. Gotta love that warm weather!

A little birdie told me that some new shoes will be coming in relatively soon...stay tuned.

Today is definitely a day to be outside. A peaceful, breezy day.
So here's a song that hopefully inspires you to sleep in the grass, climb a tree, or just go for a walk.

                             


-Ashley


3 comments:

  1. i am so happy to find your blogg and i am loving always nick drake--lots of love from england xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. please dont forget to add a subscribe by email button and or a followers list so that I can tune in regularly :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad there's another Nick Drake fan! His voice is so hypnotizing and melodic that I can't stop listening!

      And thank you for telling me that. I didn't realize that I hadn't done that yet. Oopsie! It's all fixed now, though :)

      Delete