Monday, May 27, 2013

Vitamin D


It's been a while, lovelies. 
Things have gotten pretty busy out at the Magnolia Pearl estate.
Shoes have been coming in and sweet clients have been coming and going so quickly, it's difficult to keep track of everything! In the hustle and bustle of everything going on, it's important to remember to take out time for yourself to just relax and bask in the sun for a while. Who knew that Vitamin D could do so much for you! Being a homebody myself, I've also learned that I need to take the time to get away from the confines of my apartment walls and just be in the presence of other people. People are wonderful and beautiful.
I hope that everyone is happy and healthy these days, spending time with loved ones, and enjoying the beautiful weather! If the weather is a little somber or just chaotic, then I hope you're safe and you're keeping your spirits up!
Hopefully, this song will do you some good. Never underestimate the power of music! This song is one of my personal favorites:


Love and best wishes,


-Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment