Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jackets, Weather, and Patty Griffin


Hello lovelies!

I am happy to report that the weather has been absolutely enchanting today. 
It's amazing how much the weather can affect your mood. 
Since it's felt like spring, most people have been very cheery and pleasant, which makes everyone happy. One thing that makes me very happy is this Nanny McPhee jacket. It's probably my favorite Magnolia Pearl piece right now and it's wonderful.

One thing that has really cracked me up since I've been working in the evening is realizing all of the little weird things that I do when I'm by myself. Thank goodness no one's really around to hear me singing at the top of my lungs while I'm typing articles!

Anyway, I hope everyone has been doing swimmingly today and I thought I would post a wonderful Patty Griffin song to keep everyone in good spirits!



-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment