Friday, May 10, 2013

The Night Has Begun

Well ladies and gentleman, the night has begun!
I have officially started working the night shift here at Magnolia Pearl, so I'm here to answer anyone's call. Granted it's daytime for almost everyone else in other countries, but I'm here nonetheless!


I have to admit that it's a bit different working a night shift rather than during the day. However, I'm really thrilled that I have the chance to try something different and experience something that is foreign to me. I mean, isn't that what life is all about? Trying new things and expanding?

Listening to the thunder rolling in from the distance reminds me of change. As people, we are always changing and evolving in some way, much like the weather. At least it's always changing in Texas. One minute it feels like someone has lit a fire beneath your feet, and the next minute feels like you've been thrown into the next ice age.

Anyway, what I mean is that change can be a good thing. Looking at everything from a different perspective is always beneficial, especially if you do it from a positive light. And honestly, that's what I love most about Magnolia Pearl. Robin and John have this unbelievably positive attitude towards life that is infectious and are some of the most kind hearted people I've ever met.

What I want everyone to take away from this little rant is that Magnolia Pearl isn't just a clothing company: it's a lifestyle. Magnolia Pearl reflects kindness to both people and the earth, but most of all, love.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and that you spend time with your loved ones!

-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment